We are New Frontier Innova, a software company that is focusing on digital innovation for global financial markets. Today, our iBanking Omni-channel solutions support some of the prime transaction companies to overcome challenges brought by the new digital era. To date NF Innova has designed some of the most advanced digital solutions on the market. At Finovate in London, a major international Fintech event, NF Innova was recognized as the leader within the circle of companies providing most advanced and innovative industry solutions for financial institutions. Within the long list of accomplishments NF Innova launched first digital bank in Serbia, developed first mobile corporate SME app for a leading regional bank and created user friendly tablet application used by millions of users in Russia.
As an Application Support Developer you are an experienced and detail oriented person capable of providing world-class technical assistance. You are highly technical and have the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complicated issues encountered by customers. You also love collaborating with Engineering and IT Operations to diagnose and fix issues in a time-sensitive manner, while always keeping our partners satisfaction as your top priority.
- You are strong with database applications using SQL Server
- You have working knowledge of C#
- You are strong with problem solving and researching (database and source code)
- You have ability to remain “cool” and effective in a fast pace environment
- You have experience with help desk and ticketing-style software (i.e. JIRA)
- You have aptitude for service-style communication and building trust relationships with customers
- You can demonstrate creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- You have experience with iterative SDLC techniques (Agile, Scrum)
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills (domestic and in English)
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- You have at least 2 years of relevant industry experience (preferred but not a must)
What we expect from you:
- To execute development tasks (typically SQL operations or middleware code changes)
- To participate in the communication of progress and challenge resolution (daily scrum)
- To diagnose defects, provide assessments of remedial action
- To ensure issue escalations are resolved in a timely manner and focus on customer satisfaction
- Support and assist QA and business as needed
- To develop a working knowledge of systems and database as to aid in delivery of the above responsibilities
- To participate in the processes and duties consistent with delivery of the above responsibilities (i.e. software development lifecycle, application support)
- To be very responsible, always proactive and a team member at all costs
Why should you explore our company ?
- Team spirited we are, master Yoda principles apply
- Opportunity growth and career development depending on what you want to do first?
- Continuous hands-on education is guaranteed
- Numerous international projects and experience
- We like to socialize through our on-site game room
- We encourage fitness, aerobic, sports of all kinds and support with company deals and discounts
- Private health insurance is a part of the deal