We are New Frontier Innova, a software company that is focusing on digital innovation for global financial markets. Today, our iBanking Omni-channel solutions support some of the prime transaction companies to overcome challenges brought by the new digital era. To date NF Innova has designed some of the most advanced digital solutions on the market. At Finovate in London, a major international Fintech event, NF Innova was recognized as the leader within the circle of companies providing most advanced and innovative industry solutions for financial institutions. Within the long list of accomplishments NF Innova launched first digital bank in Serbia, developed first mobile corporate SME app for a leading regional bank and created user friendly tablet application used by millions of users in Russia.
- You have thorough working knowledge of the SDLC models/methodologies, IT systems and their direct implementation to projects
- You have strong project management skills with software implementation projects
- You have leadership and management skills in leading technical personnel through the delivery of software development projects
- You have strong business and systems analysis skills, test planning and testing skills, troubleshooting skills and experience with numerous environments and architectures
- You have experience with requirements management, use case and modeling tools
- You have experience with applying and general knowledge of various analysis and gathering approaches, methodologies and models
- You have demonstrated leadership and attention to detail skills through prior experience at the strategic and tactical/implementation levels
- You have ability to coach, mentor and train personnel within a technical organization
- You have strong analytical and planning skills/experience with software development projects
- You have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, General Information Technology or a related field, and
- You have at least 5 (five) years of relevant experience in project management/business analysis with software development projects, or relevant combination of education and experience
What we expect from you:
- To develop, manage and lead projects to include: development and management of project plans, define and deliver individual project deliverables as a part of the overall program deliverables, manage the expectations of all stakeholders, manage all project relationships, manage project teams in delivering the projects, communicate and manage tasks and activities to a schedulewith the team, and provide feedback to team members as appropriate.
- To effectively manage project efforts, to include: project plan, scope/budget/resource management, time management (activities & task planning), communications, risk management, QAand testing, user training, ongoing maintenance and support.
- To perform requirements gathering and analysis to include: analytical techniques, interview techniques, data gathering techniques, current system documentation, business modeling methods, businessprocess, rules and logic, data gathering to solve complex issues, development of implementation plans, development of requirements and key analytical troubleshooting.
- To develop and implement test plans/scenarios to ensure successful delivery of a project.
- To lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during project delivery.
- To communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (requirements and design specifications) form, as well as have an overall ability to be clear andconcise in all communications.
- To accurately determine, assign, track and manage project task, activity, documentation, time information.Accurately assess the risks associated with each solution design/project.
- To support the development of team members from a professional and technical level.
- To effectively manage multiple priorities.
- To be able to travel as necessary.
Why should you explore our company?
- Team spirited we are, master Yoda principles apply
- Opportunity growth and career development depending on what you want to do first?
- Continuous hands-on education is guaranteed
- Numerous international projects and experience
- We like to socialize through our on-site game room
- We encourage fitness, aerobic, sports of all kinds and support with company deals and discounts
- Private health insurance is a part of the deal